Work-life balance is a fallacy. The very term is an oxymoron. Is “work” something you do apart from your “life?” Does your “life” not consist of your “work?” And think about the definition of the word balance – “a state of… Read More
© 2011 The Ken Blanchard Companies. All rights reserved.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 3 Reasons You Find It Hard To Trust People
- 5 Stages of Distrust and How it Destroys Your Relationships
- Defensiveness Is Killing Your Relationships - How To Recognize It and What To Do About It
- After Your Trust Has Been Broken - 5 Ways to Avoid a Victim Mentality
- A Brain, a Heart, and Courage - Three Requirements for Rebuilding Trust
The Servant Leadership Live—Fall Series, first event is kicking off next week in Toronto! Haven't signed up yet? Seats are filling up! Find a city near you, link in bio.
BELIEVE. If you don't believe something is possible it will never happen. . . . . #MondayMotivation #HappyMonday #MondayMood #MondayVibes #Monday #RiseandGrind
Always a good reminder from Ken....