Who do you see when you look at a black person? Do you see a husband, father, wife, mother, son, or daughter? Do you see a businessman, tradesman, doctor, lawyer, scientist, soldier, or educator? Do you see someone… Read More
© 2011 The Ken Blanchard Companies. All rights reserved.
Receive new posts via email
Search Leading with Trust
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Defensiveness Is Killing Your Relationships - How To Recognize It and What To Do About It
- 3 Reasons to Apologize Even if You've Done Nothing Wrong
- 3 Reasons You Find It Hard To Trust People
- 5 Stages of Distrust and How it Destroys Your Relationships
- How To Tell Someone You Don't Trust Them Without Destroying The Relationship
No Instagram images were found.