As a natural process of a ship being in the water for extended periods of time, barnacles and other marine life grow and attach themselves to the ship’s hull. If left unattended, the barnacles can increase drag up… Read More
© 2011 The Ken Blanchard Companies. All rights reserved.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 3 Reasons You Find It Hard To Trust People
- Defensiveness Is Killing Your Relationships - How To Recognize It and What To Do About It
- 5 Stages of Distrust and How it Destroys Your Relationships
- How To Tell Someone You Don't Trust Them Without Destroying The Relationship
- After Your Trust Has Been Broken - 5 Ways to Avoid a Victim Mentality