“We want you to act like owners.” How many times have you heard that phrase thrown around in organizations? As a leader, you’ve probably uttered those words, or similar ones, many times in the past. We all want… Read More
© 2011 The Ken Blanchard Companies. All rights reserved.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Forget Work-Life Balance and Focus on These 5 Things Instead
- 3 Reasons You Find It Hard To Trust People
- 5 Stages of Distrust and How it Destroys Your Relationships
- After Your Trust Has Been Broken - 5 Ways to Avoid a Victim Mentality
- Defensiveness Is Killing Your Relationships - How To Recognize It and What To Do About It