If you say you’re sorry before truly understanding how the offended party feels, have you really apologized? That question may not be quite as metaphysical as the classic, “If a tree falls in the forest and no one… Read More
© 2011 The Ken Blanchard Companies. All rights reserved.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 3 Reasons You Find It Hard To Trust People
- 5 Stages of Distrust and How it Destroys Your Relationships
- Defensiveness Is Killing Your Relationships - How To Recognize It and What To Do About It
- After Your Trust Has Been Broken - 5 Ways to Avoid a Victim Mentality
- A Brain, a Heart, and Courage - Three Requirements for Rebuilding Trust
The Servant Leadership Live—Fall Series, first event is kicking off next week in Toronto! Haven't signed up yet? Seats are filling up! Find a city near you, link in bio.
BELIEVE. If you don't believe something is possible it will never happen. . . . . #MondayMotivation #HappyMonday #MondayMood #MondayVibes #Monday #RiseandGrind
Always a good reminder from Ken....