If you say you’re sorry before truly understanding how the offended party feels, have you really apologized? That question may not be quite as metaphysical as the classic, “If a tree falls in the forest and no one… Read More
© 2011 The Ken Blanchard Companies. All rights reserved.
Receive new posts via email
Search Leading with Trust
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 3 Reasons to Apologize Even if You've Done Nothing Wrong
- Defensiveness Is Killing Your Relationships - How To Recognize It and What To Do About It
- 3 Reasons You Find It Hard To Trust People
- 5 Stages of Distrust and How it Destroys Your Relationships
- How To Tell Someone You Don't Trust Them Without Destroying The Relationship
No Instagram images were found.