I’m pretty good at apologizing and I think it’s primarily because of two reasons: I’ve been married for over 28 years. I mess up a lot. That means I get a lot of practice apologizing. I’ve logged way more… Read More
© 2011 The Ken Blanchard Companies. All rights reserved.
Receive new posts via email
Search Leading with Trust
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 3 Reasons to Apologize Even if You've Done Nothing Wrong
- Defensiveness Is Killing Your Relationships - How To Recognize It and What To Do About It
- 3 Reasons You Find It Hard To Trust People
- 5 Stages of Distrust and How it Destroys Your Relationships
- After Your Trust Has Been Broken - 5 Ways to Avoid a Victim Mentality
No Instagram images were found.