Your performance reviews are doing very little to impact the results of your organization. Although they are an annual ritual in most organizations, the traditional performance evaluation of whether an employee “meets” or “exceeds expectations” or “needs improvement”… Read More
© 2011 The Ken Blanchard Companies. All rights reserved.
Receive new posts via email
Search Leading with Trust
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 3 Reasons You Find It Hard To Trust People
- 3 Reasons to Apologize Even if You've Done Nothing Wrong
- Defensiveness Is Killing Your Relationships - How To Recognize It and What To Do About It
- 5 Stages of Distrust and How it Destroys Your Relationships
- After Your Trust Has Been Broken - 5 Ways to Avoid a Victim Mentality
No Instagram images were found.