“I’m sorry, we need to let you go.” Oomph! Those words feel like a punch to the gut of the employee on the receiving end, and for the leader delivering the bad news, those words create anxiety and… Read More
© 2011 The Ken Blanchard Companies. All rights reserved.
Receive new posts via email
Search Leading with Trust
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Defensiveness Is Killing Your Relationships - How To Recognize It and What To Do About It
- 3 Reasons You Find It Hard To Trust People
- 3 Reasons to Apologize Even if You've Done Nothing Wrong
- 5 Stages of Distrust and How it Destroys Your Relationships
- How To Tell Someone You Don't Trust Them Without Destroying The Relationship
No Instagram images were found.