Great leaders ask great questions. Too often leaders think they are the smartest person in the room, so they are quick to offer advice, give direction, and share their perspectives on how things should be done. Most leaders… Read More
© 2011 The Ken Blanchard Companies. All rights reserved.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Forget Work-Life Balance and Focus on These 5 Things Instead
- 3 Reasons You Find It Hard To Trust People
- 5 Stages of Distrust and How it Destroys Your Relationships
- After Your Trust Has Been Broken - 5 Ways to Avoid a Victim Mentality
- Defensiveness Is Killing Your Relationships - How To Recognize It and What To Do About It