Great leaders ask great questions. Too often leaders think they are the smartest person in the room, so they are quick to offer advice, give direction, and share their perspectives on how things should be done. Most leaders… Read More
© 2011 The Ken Blanchard Companies. All rights reserved.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 3 Reasons You Find It Hard To Trust People
- 5 Stages of Distrust and How it Destroys Your Relationships
- Got Ethics? Three Questions Every Leader Should Ask
- A Brain, a Heart, and Courage - Three Requirements for Rebuilding Trust
- Defensiveness Is Killing Your Relationships - How To Recognize It and What To Do About It
The Servant Leadership Live—Fall Series, first event is kicking off next week in Toronto! Haven't signed up yet? Seats are filling up! Find a city near you, link in bio.
BELIEVE. If you don't believe something is possible it will never happen. . . . . #MondayMotivation #HappyMonday #MondayMood #MondayVibes #Monday #RiseandGrind #kenblanchardcompanies
Always a good reminder from Ken....